Join Our Team
We are currently seeking Territory Sales Executives for the following areas:
About KEYper Systems
KEYper Systems: based in Harrisburg , NC, is a global provider of innovative key and asset control solutions. We offer a range of affordable security methods from mechanical boards to state-of-the-art electronic cabinets. Keyper Systems provides security solutions to the top 25 automotive groups in the United States, as well as to the top-tier property management companies, military bases, law enforcement, and hospitality organizations.
Job Description – Territory Sales Executive
- Execute a sales strategy designed to exceed sales projections and provide feedback that is valuable to defining future strategic changes
- Engage prospects through the sales cycle to exceed sales goals by developing and maintaining a thorough understanding of our services/solutions and their applications towards solving customer business challenges
- Accurately and consistently document all opportunities, status and updates in CRM System
- Work collaboratively with other field representatives, sales representatives, account managers, management, partners, and other support organizations to drive KEYper Systems sales initiatives
- Manage the complex sales process by effectively identifying and driving a number of opportunities through the qualification process and to eventual sale
- Assist marketing by providing ideas and feedback from the field as we build and leverage brand awareness and the KEYper Systems value proposition within multiple industries.
- High customer satisfaction is a must
- Demonstrated ability to proactively develop a large, diverse sales territory
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong attention to detail and ability to follow-through/follow-up
- A self starter with an entrepreneurial approach who is able to work independently to achieve results
- Engaged listener able to determine customer needs and present the appropriate KEYper Systems product and solution.
- Superior influencing skills, able to present strong value propositions
- Demonstrated ability to communicate complex solutions effectively to decision makers.
- Strong knowledge of strategic & consultative selling
- Automotive and/or Property Mgmt Industry knowledge strongly preferred
- Excellent computer skills, Microsoft Office product knowledge as well as other industry software solutions preferred
- Ability to work in a virtual environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and able to use the latest technology to engage
- Experience giving presentations is a must
- Positive, friendly, enthusiastic attitude
- High level of professionalism
- Ability to prioritize and be flexible.
If interested, please Send your resume to email@example.com