Proper security and management of keys is necessary to protect the individuals who entrust their care and their assets to you. Liability can be expensive if keys are not accounted for and properly secured. The KEYper line of key management products, a key management system for property management, provide that accountability and safeguarding with automated audit logs which specify who took what, when and why. We also provide alerts when these items are not returned. The KEYper Emergency Key Locator feature provides real time data showing where every single key is located within the system in the event of a catastrophic power outage, while still maintaining the security and anonymity of those keys.
Organizing Keys for Property Management Made EasyElectronic Key Management and key storage systems for property management are the ultimate in key organization and security for property. The property management key organizer electronically catalogs and tracks the keys used in your business, keeping record of who took keys and when! Other features of this solution include:
- An electronically controlled steel cabinet that is used to store and restrict access to keys, and can only be opened after a user is verified.
- Quick, easy-to-use software that shows what keys are in, what keys are out, and to whom they are issued.
- No Contracts and NO AUTO-RENEWALS, which make good business sense for you.
Implementing a key tracking system for apartments or commercial buildings will provide many benefits for your business. Not sure? Try our 30-Day ‘No Strings Attached’ guarantee! Need a more cost-sensitive property management key storage solution? KEYper Systems offers its mechanical key management system in a variety of sizes and combinations to fit your needs. The KEYper® Mechanical Key Control System is a Key Board that holds from 5 to 150 key plugs. Here’s how it works:
- Key plugs are individually locked into a numbered port on the board.
- Persons authorized to remove keys must insert their personalized Access Peg into the right port of the desired key location, twist to release the keys and remove them.
- The individualized Access Peg remains locked in the board until the key is then returned to its location.
- This gives an at-a-glance audit of which keys are checked out and who removed them!
You’ll also enjoy benefits such as:
- Key Mapping Technology
- No Mandatory Support Fees
- Management Group Pricing Plans
- Vendor Check-Out Receipt Printing